Est. 2003: Bringing you an unbeatable vaping experience for over a decade.
TPD is Directive 2014/40/EU rules set for tobacco and other related products in the EU. This includes vapour products not licensed as medicines. The TPD is required by the European Parliment and came into force for e-cigarettes from the 20th May 2016.
What you need to know
The following are the changes made by TPD:
- Nicotine <20mg/ml
- Refill containers <10ml
- Notification – submission of product dossier to a member of the state.
- Packaging – product warning, leak free
- Advertising – all cross-border advertising is banned.
- Sales reporting – companies to report sales to member states.
Dekang bottles are patent protected and are fully TPD compliant. Bottle Features:
- 10ml capacity
- 11mm nozzle
- Child tamper-proof cap
- IS08317 compliance
- Flow control test passed: <20 drops per minute
- Protected against breakage and leakage
Manufacturing and Quality Control
Our laboratories are equipped with high-tech, quality-controlled machines that are all regularly monitored and maintained by our expert staff. Our manufacturing certificates include GMP, HALAL, RoHS, CE and more.
DEKANG OFFERS YOU:
Flavours that can be tailored to different bases and nicotine strengths, giving you more ways to personalise your e-Liquid.
Rest assured that we manufacture to the highest quality with the finest natural ingredients – all products are tested to meet international and pharmaceutical health standards.
Our OEM Service incorporates flavour matching to bring you the exact flavours for your specification.
What is GCC?
GCC – General Certificate of Conformity is distributed to certify that the finished product (i.e., the filled and sealed e-liquid bottle sold to consumers) is CNPPA compliant.
What is CNPPA?
This applies to:
Bottles of nicotine-containing e-liquid sold directly to consumers for use in refillable “open-system” vaping devices.
– US domestic manufacturer/importer of the finished e-liquid product shall provide test data and/or certificates to certify that the finished product (i.e., the filled and sealed e-liquid bottle sold to consumers) are CNPPA compliant.
– Under the CPSA, if the manufacturer is located outside the U.S., the importer stands in the shoes of the manufacturer, CPSA § 3(a)(11).
How to comply with CNPPA?
The Manufacturer/Importer of the finished e-liquid product shall create a GCC which must be “furnished” to each e-liquid distributor and retailer by sending a paper copy of the GCC with each product shipment or providing distributors and retailers a unique electronic certificate identifier which allows them (as well as the CPSC) to access the GCC over the internet.